Coronavirus Specific Information
Truth and Trust Adventure will base its activities on guidelines that cover safety, are lawful and responsible.
At the moment we can only work with up to 5 people from different households on a day in an outdoor environment, caving seems to be limited to one family or social bubble.
I have no control over meeting other groups or individuals.
My insurance does not cover you for Covid-19.
All equipment will be washed, sanitized and returned to service.
This is no guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Pre-booked days might be cancelled at short notice.
There will be times when social distancing will be less than 1 metre. These will be fleeting interventions. Instructors will have face masks, goggles, gloves, and full waterproof clothing to deal with an incident that takes priority.
Participants are requested to agree to the following:
To follow current Government guidance www.gov.uk
Please answer the questions below with a yes or no answer prior to your activity day.
Now or at any time in the last 14 days, have you?
- Do you have/had a high temperature? We will have a forehead temperature gauge.
- Do you have a persistent cough, or a cough that is worse than usual?
- Have you noticed any change in your taste or smell from normal?
- Is anyone in your household showing signs of Covid-19 or have been showing signs?
- Are any of your household self-isolating?
- Do you think you have been in contact with anyone else with Covid-19?
- Do you accept that taking part in the activity day may increase your risk of exposure?
- Instructors and Clients agree to report any symptoms with Covid-19 any time within 14 days.
- On the day please bring:
a) A bottle of hand sanitiser for personal use.
b) A face mask or covering if required.
c) Appropriate clothing for the activity.
Due to Government restrictions we might be forced to cancel the day at short notice.
You are strongly advised to take out your own cancellation insurance and accident insurance.